Here are the cvs coupon matchups for the week of 7/23-7/29 2017. As always here are a few things to keep in mind when couponing.
1. Use any CRT’s you may have to lower your OOP.
2. these breakdowns are based off of the CRTS, coupons, and rebate apps that I use. Adjust your math if you do not use rebate apps or do not have the CRT’s, or have better CRT’s than the ones I received.
3. remember to follow the coupons limits, you will have to break apart your transactions (if needed)
4. always check signs at store to see which specific items are in the deal. The ad doesn’t always state ALL items included in deals.
5. app only q’s will be available on the CVS app starting Sunday.
6. Instant q’s print starting Sunday.
7. CVS ip is limit one identical ip per transaction, so if you’d like to buy more than one you will need to split your transactions.
8. REMEMBER that a lot of couponing is YMMV. Stores do not have to accept your coupons or may limit you on quantities.
9. Remember to double check your rebate apps for rebates to pair up with these deals, for the most part we all get the same value rebates but just to be 100% sure make sure to double check.
10. for the CVS suave coupon, simply go to cvs.com and search “suave” in the search bar, then scroll down and take the quiz for the coupon. Or check out this video with step by step instructions
11. Choose between brawny, angelsoft, and quilted northern scenarios.
12. choose between colgate toothpaste, toothbrush, or mouthwash scenarios.
13. choose between covergirl lash blast or truNaked palatte scenarios.
14. choose between one of the three schick razor scenarios.
15. link to a step by step video to print the CVS suave coupon
~~~~~~~~Thank you for watching! Happy Couponing!
~~~~~here’s the google doc link:
***** email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*****address: Daisy Velas PO BOX 1515 National City, CA 91950
*****facebook group: Daisy Loves To Save
*****don’t have ibotta? download the app and use my referral code “tfidltv” for a $10 bonus when you redeem your first rebate.
*****need clipped coupons? go to wecouponclipz.com and use my code “daisy15” for 15% off your entire order!
~~~~~~~couponing 101: types of coupons
~~~~~~~couponing 101: how to reprint ECB’s
~~~~~~~couponing 101: Daisy’s Newbie tips
~~~~~~~how to save coupons to pdf:
~~~~~~~how to use ibotta:
~~~~~~~join my ibotta team: